Techexchange sells it's products nationally to all locations throughout South Africa. All Devices are unlocked but restrictions may occur outside of South Africa.
• Delivery cost on total cart value above R1000 is free within South Africa.
• Delivery to your door in main city centres are generally within overnight once the product has shipped •Delivery to your door in regional areas is generally between 3 - 5 working days once the product has shipped
• Delivery to remote or outlying areas is generally between 5 - 7 working days once the product has shipped
• Delivery cost on purchases below R1000 is R75 within South African borders.
• You may select an Express Delivery method for an additional R150 to receive your purchase within 72 hours.
• Our delivery partner TheCourierGuy provides tracking and monitoring of your order from door to door.
• We deliver to all major city centers in South Africa, namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein.
• We deliver during office hours only.
• It is recommended that customers provide us with a home or business address for delivery, where you will be available Mon - Friday between 8am and 6pm.
• Certain products may be collected from our JHB of Durban store if approved by management.
• Delivery will only be confirmed once payment has been received and cleared into our bank account.
African Countries & Rest of the World
• Buyers from Other countries or cities may contact Techexchange via email@example.com to enquire.
• Deliveries to African countries and cities will ONLY be done by prior arrangement.
• Techexchange will provide buyers with a quotation on products only.
• Duties, taxes and freight will be for the buyers account (ex-works) from Midrand South Africa.
• Should the goods not be cleared on time any further costs will be for the buyers account, and Techexchange will not be liable for the return costs.
• Orders will only be confirmed and released once full payment for goods and delivery has been received and has cleared into our bank account.
• Once goods have been collected, the purchase will be deemed complete and where after any additional costs for clearing, storage and duties & taxes will be for the buyers account.