Techexchange sells products and services nationally to all locations throughout South Africa. Our network and Insurance partners operate within South Africa and no guarantee on coverage outside of South Africa. All Devices are unlocked but restrictions may occur outside of South Africa.
• Delivery cost on total cart value above R1000 is free within South Africa.
• Delivery to your door in main city centres are generally within 1 – 3 working days once the product has shipped
• Delivery to your door in regional areas is generally between 3 - 5 working days once the product has shipped
• Delivery to remote or outlying areas is generally between 5 - 7 working days once the product has shipped
• Delivery cost on total cart value below R1000 is R75 within South African borders.
• You may select an Express Delivery method to receive your purchase within 72 hours.
• Our logistic partner provides tracking and monitoring of your order from door to door.
• We deliver to all major city centers in South Africa, namely Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein.
• We deliver during office hours only.
• It is recommended that customers provide us with a business address for delivery, or alternatively a physical address that will be occupied during office hours.
• We do not carry any stock for collections in our Bramley office.
• Delivery will only be confirmed once payment has been received and cleared into our bank account.
African Countries & Rest of the World
• Buyers from Other countries or cities may contact Techexchange via firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
• Deliveries to African countries and cities will ONLY be done by prior arrangement.
• Techexchange will provide buyers with a quotation on products only.
• Duties, taxes and freight will be for the buyers account (ex-works) from Midrand South Africa.
• Should the goods not be cleared on time any further costs will be for the buyers account, and Techexchange will not be liable for the return costs.
• Orders will only be confirmed and released once full payment for goods and delivery has been received and has cleared into our bank account.
• Once goods have been collected, the purchase will be deemed complete and where after any additional costs for clearing, storage and duties & taxes will be for the buyers account.