Free Shipping on all orders over R1000 anywhere in South Africa


Who is Techexchange: Techexchange is an online only store and sells as good as new Demo and Certified pre-owned Apple, Huawei and Samsung devices at affordable prices and unbeatable quality. All sold with our Techexchange warranty & 7 day guarantee including original parts and open to all networks. Checkout our reviews on Google, we pride ourselves on customer service and quality products.

What is Demo: Our Demo phones are as good as new, we source them directly from the Cellular Networks and Manufacturers, they are boxed with all their original accessories and open to all networks. Sold with a  7 day guarantee and 6 month Techexchange warranty.

What is CPO: Our CPO which are Certified Pre-owned devices are in excellent condition with no major scratches or dents and working like new. They do not come in their original box and are sold with a high quality generic charging cable.  Including a 7 day guarantee and 6 month Techexchange warranty.

Payments: If you purchase from our website we offer payments through Payfast for debit or credit cards or Instant secured EFT with Ozow. If you prefer not to purchase online, we can send you an Invoice for EFT or cash deposit. Unfortunately we don’t offer cash on delivery as we use TheCourierguy and they cannot accept payments for us.

Buy Now Pay Later:

Mobicred – We offer a monthly credit payment through mobicred to pay the purchase off over 6-12 months.

You can apply for credit at

Requirements: South African ID and 3 months recent bank statements.

Once approved you can then proceed to purchase the phone and select Payfast/Mobicred as the payment option.

you get the phone upfront and pay off it off over the selected months

Payflex –  allows you to split the cost of the purchase up into 4 equal, interest- and fee-free payments. When checking out you will need to complete a quick form and be instantly vetted. Upon approval, pay the first 25% of your purchase as a deposit, using your credit or debit card. Payflex then collects the other 75% in three instalments over the next six weeks.

Shipping: Free Shipping – Once we receive your payment we use TheCourierguy for delivery and it’s within 1-3 days unless an outlying area then 3-5 days excluding weekends. Need your order sooner, select express shipping for R150, payment must be received before 10am for next day delivery. Orders under R1000 there is a R75 delivery fee. Outlying areas may be delivered using Pudo which is a locker service located nationwide managed by TheCourierGuy.

Collect & Pay Cash: We do not hold stock at our Sandton office. Depending on which phone you want we have a partner store near our warehouse in Fordsburg, JHB which we can arrange collection from and make payment.

Sell your phone: Unfortunately we no longer buy devices from consumers but have a wide network of partner stores that can make an offer on your pre-loved device, get in touch with us on whatsapp 0724392243 or email 0724392243 and depending which device we will point you in the right direction.

Contact us: Call us or Whatsapp 0724392243 or email, we’re open 9am -5pm weekdays and closed on weekends but will still respond ASAP.

Returns or Device issues: Any issues not caused by physical or water damage please report immediately via email or Whatsapp us on 0724392243.