Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser to help spam detection.
Like any other website, Techexchange uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customising our web pages content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including details such as your full name, company name, address, email address, and telephone numbers.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Upgrading and maintaining our website
- Improve, personalize, and market our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you directly to provide you with updates, orders and queries and other information relating to the website, sales and marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails, whatsapp messages and or phones calls
- Marketing purposes whether for Google ads, emails and Facebook ads.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.